Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Seriously Lacking

I have been seriously lacking on the blog front...for the last 10 months.  And I'm not going to kid myself, I wasn't too good in the first place.  But, I made myself a New Years resolution (yes, I realize New Years was 6 months ago), to continue to make this blog better and better and I think I may be in a place to finally start doing just that. 

It's been a crazy few months!  I recently received a promotion at work which brings additional travel including one very exciting trip to the Baltic this summer, our nephew was born (which is a whole story in itself, but you can see sweet pics of him here), K & I bought a house AND a puppy in the same weekend, and every day life just tends to make things busy. 

I'm excited to get this thing going again, because I have some awesome pics, recipes, music and travel coming up to share!  Let's just see how long it lasts. 

In the mean-time, check out our new pooch & our new house! 






No comments:

Post a Comment