Sunday, August 7, 2011

We're Back!

We've made it back safe and sound! 
We got in late Friday night, and as I spent Saturday cleaning, washing and stumbling around the house in a tired and jet-lagged state, Kristopher hopped in the van with LB and drove to Reedsport, OR to play a 2 1/2 hour  show for Dune Fest.
I have no idea how he did it, but he's a trouper!  

It's SO nice to be home.  
We gardened this morning (which has exploded since we left), went to the market and we're getting ready to have a Greek dinner this evening while watching the National Geographic Greek Mythology episode.  
We obviously didn't get enough mythology while we were there.  :)  

This is a pic of K & I on the plane heading to Turkey - I convinced him we wouldn't be able to sleep without neck pillows...AND, I'm pretty sure they saved our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see more pictures. AND I love that I could totally hear you saying that last sentence. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete